Hi Good Morning...Greetings from My Recipes Blog..
Today I want to share the Chocolate Moist Cake Recipes
170 gm Butter (SCS Butter)
250 gm Soft Brown Sugar
225 gm Self Raising Flour
A Pinch of Salt
40 gm Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
100 ml Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tsp Kahlua/Rum (Optional)
100 ml Water
1 tsp Hot Water
1 tsp Instant Coffee Granules
Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sodium bicarbonate and salt for 3 times. Leave aside.
In another bowl, mix the hot water and instant coffee granules to a paste. Leave aside.
In another separate bowl, beat butter and brown sugar till soft and creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Fold in the sifted ingredients into the creamed mixture alternately with water and milk, starting and ending with flour.
Finally add vanilla essence, rum, coffee paste and combine well.
Pour the batter into a well greased and floured cake tin (8" round). Bake the cake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
Remove cake from oven and let it cool completely before decorating it.
- 250 g bittersweet cooking chocolate, chopped
- 235 ml heavy whipping cream
- 15 ml dark rum (optional)
- Place the chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil, watching very carefully because if it boils for a few seconds, it will boil out of the pot. When the cream has come to a boil, pour over the chopped chocolate, and whisk until smooth. Stir in the rum if desired.
- Allow the ganache to cool slightly before pouring over a cake. Start at the center of the cake and work outward. For a fluffy frosting or chocolate filling, allow it to cool until thick, then whip with a whisk until light and fluffy.
Howdy...Enjoy your baking and happy eating!!!